Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Sujud Syukur. Alhamdullilah.


2nd December 2009.
12.30 a.m


Panic! Scared! Terrified!
I will NEVER forget that day.
I'm so scared to death!
Myfamily. Myhome. People. Everythingggg.
Luckily,
We're saved.
Alhamdullillah. Thankyu so much, Allah.
*Sujud Syukur*


One thing I've learned.

Nothing is FOREVER. Once Allah take it away from you,
you're ABS0LUTELY NOTHING.



It makes me reflect upon all my wrongdoings,
How much I disobeyed HIM :'(
and How much I put aside my responsibilities as a good muslim.

So people, lets Be thankful to HIM.
before it's too late to do so.
We'll never know what will happen tomorrow.

This is to remind myself as well.
I know I'm not the best person to talk about this.
Yes. I'm NOT perfect.
I have my own flaws.
But, what we can do is to try our best to be a responsible muslim.
I hope I can be one.
Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.





No comments:

Post a Comment